New York Metro
We are looking for a talented Program/Project Manager on a term-to-perm or full-time basis.
Roles + responsibilities
The Program/Project Manager will be responsible for managing complex multi-channel initiatives often involving multiple work streams and partners.
- + Develop integrated project plans and timelines
- + Manage program plan execution driving alignment across work streams and partners
- + Identify risks and implement actions to mitigate risks
- + Develop internal and vendor cost estimates
- + Manage relationships with best-in-class multi-channel fulfillment and implementation partners
- + Develop and project / program scopes and assumptions
- + Develop process documentation and practices to improve delivery efficiency
- + Develop infrastructure to support remote and virtual work environment
- + Identify and implement strategies to improve team productivity
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned project management professional with strong mix of project management, organizational and client and partner-facing skills with a drive toward efficiency and a passion for improving Health care customer engagement. He/She will have a strong digital background and be familiar with execution across a a range of digital and offline channels.
- + Proven experience in a Digital project/program management/operations role at an agency, consulting firm or client
- + Track record of successfully leading implementation of complex multi-channel initiatives
- + Demonstrated ability to lead multiple work streams and partners
- + Strong client and partner communication skills
- + Strong leadership and team building skills
- + Deep subject-matter-knowledge surrounding multi-channel creative technology execution including data-driven relationship marketing programs, mobile, Web portals, social media
- + Strong client consultation skills with ability to guide a strategic discussion
- + Analytical thinker with strong organizational skills
- + Solid academic credentials; PMO or equivalent credential preferred but not required
Compensation commensurate with skills and experience.