New York Metro
We are looking for a Multi-channel Analyst on a term-to-perm, freelance, or full-time basis.
Roles + responsibilities
The Multi-Channel Analyst will be responsible for analyzing cross-channel and customer data to measure program performance and extract insights pertinent to sophisticated data-driven programs.
- + Analyze multi-channel program performance
- + Develop cross-channel attribution models
- + Develop testing and optimization strategies
- + Create statistical analyzes
- + Develop and optimize data performance reports
- + Conduct ad hoc analyses
- + Develop measurement plans
- + Evangelize multi-channel analytics
- + Implement data collection using a variety of techniques
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the power of data to strengthen customer engagement in Healthcare. He/She will be a seasoned analytical leader with proven experience in multi-channel analysis and insight development.
- + Proven experience in an Analyst role at an agency, consulting firm or client
- + Track record of successfully using data to inform and measure complex multi-channel initiatives
- + Demonstrated proficiency with Web analytics tools, social media tracking, surveys, segmentation and statistical analysis, emerging analytical methods
- + Strong client and partner communication skills
- + Strong leadership and team collaboration skills
- + Strong client consultation skills with ability to guide a strategic discussion
- + Analytical thinker with strong organizational skills
- + Solid academic credentials; advanced degree preferred but not required
Compensation commensurate with skills and experience.